Understanding the ROI of OpenSpace with Balfour Beatty
At OpenSpace, we strive to help builders be more productive, and in this quick conversation, you’ll learn how Balfour Beatty reduced time spent on site documentation and image organization using OpenSpace reality capture, generating nearly $50K in savings that could be reallocated to other critical projects. You’ll hear from Senior Technology Specialist Bach Duong and Senior Project Engineer Gabrielle Mathelier, who offer tangible examples of how the technology makes their day-to-day jobs easier and how Balfour Beatty quantifies the value and ROI of OpenSpace.
Watch this brief video to discover how Balfour Beatty:
- Reduced labor hours for documentation and image management using OpenSpace reality capture, saving nearly $50K to date on one project alone.
- Wins more business and develops greater trust with owners by providing increased visibility.
- Improves coordination with subcontractors by sharing access to capture data.
- Benefits from easier access to historical and real-time data to analyze progress.
- Enables broader and easier access to the BIM for field teams.
- Uncovered surprising new use cases for OpenSpace, such as doing concrete pre-pour walks to document slabs faster and more completely and using the technology to identify missing structural steel embeds.
Learn more about the products and technologies featured here: