Using Reality Capture Throughout the Lifecycle of a Construction Project with Lee Kennedy Co.
We always love to hear how our customers are using OpenSpace to simplify their day-to-day work—so much so that we will be sharing a series of quick conversations offering bits of wisdom and practical tips you won’t find anywhere else. In just 15 minutes, we’ll provide valuable insights you can start applying quickly across a wide range of topics. In this installment, Christopher O’Neil, Director of VDC at Lee Kennedy Company, explains how the company uses OpenSpace to optimize operations across the lifecycle of all construction projects, starting with preconstruction.
Watch this brief video to learn how Lee Kennedy uses OpenSpace to:
- Expedite pre-bid walk-throughs and keep bids competitive
- Improve project management and coordination with shared folders
- Document dozens of active projects efficiently with weekly captures
- Simplify observations and field notes leveraging the Procore integration
- Accelerate approvals in weekly OAC meetings
- Compare BIM to jobsite conditions, track progress, and see behind walls currently and at any milestone
Learn more about the products and technologies featured here:
- OpenSpace Track Demo
- OpenSpace BIM Compare + Lee Kennedy Project
- Harness the Power of Advanced AI Without Leaving Procore
- Lee Kennedy Case Study