Fireside Chat: PEC Sees Greater Speed and Breadth of Captures with OpenSpace
Founded in 1965, Professional Engineering Consultants (PEC) delivers comprehensive engineering solutions across the country and around the world. PEC designs an increasing variety of projects from highways to hospitals, water towers to wind turbines, stadiums to sidewalks—and everything in between.
In this recorded fireside chat, we feature OpenSpace Sales Manager for Trades Josh Berger and Alexander Crownover, Mechanical Design Engineer at PEC. Watch to learn about the company’s innovation journey and technology vision, get insight into the reasons PEC selected OpenSpace from a design and engineering perspective, and hear about key efficiency improvements OpenSpace has enabled.
Watch this on-demand presentation to:
- Explore an active project and see how OpenSpace reality capture saves time and strengthens collaboration.
- Understand how easily you can start using OpenSpace and how quickly your team see the benefits.
- Hear examples of operational efficiency improvements OpenSpace has delivered relative to other solutions.
- Learn how PEC uses OpenSpace to capture and understand current projects and ensure they meet the company’s specifications.
- Get best practices for rolling out OpenSpace internally and how to collaborate more effectively using OpenSpace Field Notes.
Learn more about the products and technologies discussed in this fireside chat and get to know Alex Crownover: