OpenSpace Summer Product Release Webinar
In this brief video, OpenSpace Director of Product Jess Lam walks through our latest product and feature releases designed to help you work more collaboratively, scale your operations with OpenSpace more efficiently, and get the most value out of OpenSpace in the field.
Jess offers a close look at OpenSpace BIM+, our new product designed with input from VDC managers that makes it easy for field teams to work with BIM models and make faster, more informed decisions to keep projects moving forward. You’ll also see demos of our latest enhancements to our Capture product and Field Notes feature, including our new:
- Auto-enhance feature that uses AI to automatically adjust capture image brightness, sharpness, and shadows—perfect for improving captures taken in poorly lit areas.
- Assignee feature that makes it possible to assign Field Notes to any team member or partner on a project, along with a helpful filtered view and reporting capability to keep everyone accountable.
- Attachments capability feature enabling teams to quickly add additional photos or other attachments to Field Notes.
- Custom Field Notes statuses to have greater control and consistency and better align Field Notes with the way you work.
- Subscription Portal for Admins that provides greater control and visibility into OpenSpace usage across their portfolio, plus new data to understand how upcoming projects will impact their subscription capacity.
- Elevation Captures feature that utilizes a drone-mounted Insta360 Sphere camera to take elevation captures and easily navigate capture images of a building’s exterior.
- A new Heat Notes feature that lets you take infrared images with your phone via the OpenSpace mobile app for numerous project safety and quality control use cases.
- Mobile App enhancements, including the ability to upload additional images to Field Notes and a new filters list to find the most relevant Field Notes you need faster, along with added support for Project Groups, Shared Folders, Field Note reports, and the ability to add members to projects.
Current customers can reach out to their customer success representative to join the betas that are mentioned. Not using OpenSpace yet? Let’s start the conversation.