Fireside Chat: UMC Brings 3D Models to the Field with OpenSpace
In this recorded fireside chat, we feature OpenSpace’s Alex Brown (Account Executive II, Specialty Contractors) and Enrique Amaya (Sr. Solutions Engineer) in conversation with Josh Wilson, Sr. Project Manager at UMC. Established more than one hundred years ago as a mechanical contractor, UMC is a design-build contractor offering a wide range of services in the commercial, industrial, and manufacturing sectors. In this conversation, you’ll hear an informative overview of how UMC is using OpenSpace reality capture to improve efficiency and get thoughtful perspectives on some of the industry’s current challenges.
Watch this on-demand presentation to:
- Get strategies for attracting younger generations to careers in construction.
- Learn why comprehensive visual documentation is so crucial for contractors.
- Understand how UMC provides access to 3D models in the field for improved information-sharing and on-site clash detection for post-coordination activities.
- Visit an active UMC project to see how OpenSpace’s BIM Compare and Field Notes features improve communications both on-site and with clients.
- Hear a customer’s perspective on OpenSpace Capture and OpenSpace Track, focusing on implementation, ease of use, and benefits.
Learn more about the products and technologies discussed in this fireside chat: