Waypoint 2021 – Session 1: Product Announcements
On November 2, 2021, more than 250 construction professionals from across the industry and around the world gathered for Waypoint 2021, our first annual virtual user conference. At this interactive event, the OpenSpace team announced exciting new products and features, shared best practices from customers, and provided networking sessions to connect attendees with their peers in the global construction industry. In this recording of the entire first session, you’ll hear about and see demos of exciting new features.
Watch this video to learn about:
- OpenSpace’s 3D Scan feature that lets you highlight a certain area of your project, document an issue, and take accurate measurements of your job site from anywhere, right in the platform.
- OpenSpace Track, the fastest and easiest way to track and validate percent complete, quantity installed, and rate of work.
- New user management and admin reporting solutions to help manage the usage of OpenSpace across your organization.
- A PlanGrid integration allowing you to push field notes from OpenSpace directly into tasks and RFIs, serving as a centralized destination for all project management content.
- New comment, due date, and attachment features in Field Notes, plus a new markup feature to let you call attention to specific issues found in your photo, sketch the correct orientation, or indicate the location for an installation.
- The vibrant OpenSpace user community, an online resource built by and for construction professionals offering Q&A forums, issue-specific groups, and direct access to OpenSpace experts.