The 5-Minute Guide to Construction Photo Documentation
Top tips and camera recommendations for successful 360 ̊ photos
Many construction companies struggle with onerous manual photo documentation processes. These traditional methods eat up valuable resources and are a source of frustration, and in the end, there is usually an incomplete record of job progress. This can lead to disputes, poor coordination, and costly rework. There’s never been a better time to start benefiting from 360 ̊ capture.
OpenSpace’s eBook, The 5-Minute Guide to Construction Photo Documentation, shares essential best practices for construction photo documentation and equips you with tools for better organization and faster job site capture so that you save time, spot issues faster, provide more transparency to stakeholders, and avoid costly rework.
This eBook will give you a solid foundation for effective photo documentation at your construction sites:
- Understanding the pitfalls of manual photo documentation and benefits of 360˚ capture
- Choosing the right type of 360˚ camera
- How to capture your job site like a pro
- The importance of setting a schedule for site walkthroughs
- Getting buy-in from your team
- How to become a power user of a 360˚ photo platform
Get our top tips and camera recommendations to get started with 360° photo documentation.