OpenSpace Product Round-Up, May 2023
The OpenSpace product team is constantly working on new products, features, and improvements to simplify the work of the built world—and with this latest batch of enhancements, we’re making it even easier for project teams to work with 3D models in the field.
In this brief presentation, OpenSpace Director of Product Jess Lam walks through a batch of the latest features and enhancements we’ve released for OpenSpace Track, OpenSpace Field Notes, and BIM tools, with demos of our new:
- Image Enhancements tool, which increases brightness, reduces shadows, and sharpens images to improve capture image quality.
- Customized Statuses in OpenSpace Field Notes that let teams tailor the feature to align it with existing workflows and standard operating procedures.
- Sheet Overlay feature in our BIM Compare tool that automatically overlays 2D drawings and floor plans onto the model.
- Saved Views feature in BIM Compare that lets project stakeholders quickly and easily return to a particular view without having to navigate the model each time.
- PDF Export feature in OpenSpace Track that facilitates stakeholder communications and drives greater efficiency in the field.
- Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC) Build RFI and Issue integration with OpenSpace Field Notes enabling more efficient, less siloed Issue management.
You’ll also learn about the new 360° cameras we support, including the Insta360 Sphere for easy drone capture. Finally, Jess describes improvements to our mobile app, including QuickConnect, which helps ensure quick, consistent, and reliable captures from the field by making it a snap to add a new camera, and Background Uploads, which saves time by letting customers close the mobile app once capture uploads begin.
Existing customers can reach out to their customer success representative to join the betas that are mentioned. Not using OpenSpace yet? Let’s start the conversation.