How Lean Project Teams are Using 360° Photo Documentation to Reduce Waste and Improve Communication
Most construction projects today lack transparency—resulting in conflict, rework, and waste. Without a single, shared source of truth, people will often create their own. But by enabling 360° virtual tours of your job sites, you can give your project teams the single, shared vision of reality they need, leading to greater efficiency, more accountability, and better alignment with lean construction principles.
360° construction photo documentation supports lean construction by helping companies improve project planning, scheduling, and collaboration. In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn how you can use the latest AI-based technology to track progress in real time, allowing you to reduce waste and rework, streamline workflows, and cut costs.
Watch this on-demand webinar to:
- Get an overview of the automated 360° video capture process and how your company can benefit from this exciting technology.
- Discover best practices for implementing lean processes on your projects.
- Learn how 360° photos address the eight wastes of lean construction, with case studies from Turner Construction projects.
- Understand how 360° photos positively impact the production planning process.
- Explore the power of artificial intelligence in providing vital project insights.