Waypoint Session 3: The Future of Tech-Enabled Construction: Executive Roundtable
On October 5, 2022, nearly 400 construction professionals from across the industry and around the world gathered for Waypoint 2022, our annual virtual user conference. At this interactive event, the OpenSpace team announced exciting new products and features, showcased best practices from customers, and provided networking panels to connect attendees with industry leaders and OpenSpace power users.
In this recording of the complete third session, executives from Shepherd, Nedbank CIB, Big-D Construction, and Suffolk Technologies discuss the biggest challenges facing the AEC industry—such as labor shortages, heightened supply chain pressures, and uncertainty—and share valuable strategies you can start to apply today to mitigate these challenges.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about:
- The significant challenges and trends currently impacting the construction industry.
- Strategies for companies to thrive amid growing complexity and uncertainty.
- Effective ways the industry can meet rising client expectations by using technology to standardize their operations.
- How technology can create greater transparency to streamline operations, mitigate supply challenges, and attract top talent.
- New ways that companies can stay ahead of the curve and manage risk.
- Recommended steps your company can take to start an innovation journey.