Waypoint 2021 – Session 3: The Future of Tech-Enabled Construction
On November 2, 2021, more than 250 construction professionals from across the industry and across the world gathered for Waypoint 2021, our first annual virtual user conference. At this interactive event, the OpenSpace team announced exciting new products and features, shared best practices from customers, and provided networking sessions to connect attendees with their peers in the global construction industry.
In this recording of the complete third session, executives from STO Building Group, Kitchell, Tishman Speyer, Liberty Mutual Insurance, and Aligned Data Centers engage in a fascinating discussion of how the AEC industry is undergoing a generational evolution powered by a new “golden age” of construction technology.
Watch this video to learn about:
- The big challenges and key trends impacting the industry and how companies are operating in a time of extreme change.
- How advanced analytics, the Internet of Things (IoT), industrialized construction, digitalization, and other accelerating technologies are rendering certain business approaches obsolete.
- Reasons that leaders must pilot cultural transformations around technology to make work more manageable, safe, and environmentally sustainable.
- Ways that IoT is helping construction companies improve resource allocation and increase margins.
- Why diversity and inclusion are fundamental requirements for every business moving forward.
- Why construction companies are investing more in their organizational culture.
- The value of transparency and how it impacts risk management, stakeholder relationships, and efficiency.
- Recommended steps your company can take to start a journey of transformation.