The 5-Minute Guide to Construction Photo Documentation While manual photos leave you with one static image of a space, a 360 ̊ capture generates a full Google Street View-style record of the jobsite. That level of insight into progress makes it significantly easier to catch problems, keep a visual record for the lifetime of the…
The 5 Challenges of Building for Healthcare
Responsible for building new hospitals, urgent care centers, medical offices, and research laboratories, construction professionals must follow strict protocols to ensure these projects are built safely. Meanwhile, as new rules were put into effect that allowed fewer people on jobsites, the global pandemic made these projects even more complex.
We spoke with a few of our top customers to learn more about the challenges and opportunities for healthcare builders in 2021—and how technology is helping them succeed.
Here’s how OpenSpace helps healthcare builders navigate challenges like:
- Keeping facilities operational during construction
- Following strict protocols to ensure patient safety
- Installing expensive equipment in tight spaces
- Coordinating between teams in the age of COVID-19
- Showing progress to clients and their stakeholders